What Our Customers are Saying .

What Our Customers are Saying . . .

Thank you Isabella, you make me unbelievable beautiful, with you magic touch of Photoshop.
Best service in Los Angeles.
Ofelia, Glendale, CA

I just received my invitations and wanted to let you know how much I love them. They are truly beautiful. I placed my order on the 23rd and received the order on the 28th. Talk about promptness. This was my first time ordering from you but it certainly will not be my last.
Kim, Van Nuys, CA 
 
We couldn’t be happier with our invitations and the rest of the cards. Your company is extremely professional, does beautiful work and is extremely fast in service. I will most definitely suggest your company to my friends. Thanks so much for a job well done.
Linda & David, Pasadena, CA

I just wanted to say thank you for my invitations. I received them in the mail yesterday and they are wonderful! I was extremely pleased with the quality and the price was great. I am recommending you all to my girlfriend who will be ordering the invitations for her wedding soon as well. Thanks again!
Nish, New York, NY

Thank you so much for your prompt attention to detail and your excellent delivery. The invitations were beautiful and arrived earlier than expected. Wonderful service. Will recommend your company to all.
Tabitha- Theresa, NY

 I ordered a set of the lovebirds and leaves wedding invitations a couple of weeks back and wanted to reach out and thank you doing such a terrific job. They are beautiful, and already I have received very favorable comments from recipients. Thanks again--you guys are great.
Leda- Los Angeles, CA
 
YOUR excellent customer service made me decide to purchase with your company. My canvas print order it look beautiful. 7-18-2011
George- Glendale, CA

I received the invitations and thank you cards earlier today - they are beautiful! Thank you so very much for producing and shipping them so quickly! You will be highly recommended to anyone I know planning a wedding in the future! 7-4-2011
Karine & Vasgen, Montebello, CA

Thank you so much, your attention to customer service will definitely be remembered as my friends start to wed and I will be sure to recommend you!
Erin- Rochester, NY

Thank you so much for your help with the invitation. You took care of the two things we had concerns with and it looks fantastic. We are very impressed with your prompt customer service and will recommend your business to friends and family. Thanks again for making another one of our “chores” for the wedding go so easy! 6-24-2011
Ani & Varos, La Cresenta, CA

I recently purchased my wedding invitations from your website, and they arrived yesterday. I just wanted to extend my gratitude for producing such a beautiful product. The invitations were perfect, down to every detail. I love the color, the font, and the overall appearance of the end product. The invitations are so classy and I cannot wait to mail them to our friends and family. I would recommend your company to anyone, and would definitely use your services again. Thank you!
Gigi, Hollywood, CA

I just received my invitations in the mail and they look beautiful. I haven't opened up the shrink wrap yet, but everything was packaged up so nicely to be sure they were not damaged in shipping and they arrived in a very timely manner. From the time I received my proofs to today, it has only been about a week. Amazing! I had two separate orders as we have RSVP cards with two different dates on them and my orders were easily combined and arrived together. Everything looks fantastic and your customer service has been wonderful. Your online proofing is a great feature that was very helpful in making our decisions. I will definitely be recommending Stocker Invitation collection to everyone! Thank you so much for helping us make our special day even better with your gorgeous (and perfect for our theme!) invitations!
Dr. Saro, West Los Angeles

Thank you Isabella, for helping us to print all our business stationery and forms for all this years.
Bey-Berk International, Chatsworth, CA

Isabella thank you for publishing Voice magazine for us all this years.
OIA, LA, California

I love this place, I feel like I’m in gallery, I love your colorful photos •
Herman – Elite Textile Inc. Los Angeles, California

Comments

Popular posts from this blog